"Arts Means Business" Breakfast Presentation
July 12, 8:30 - 10:30am
Rome Art And Community Center is excited to present "Arts Means Business", a business breakfast presentation with Congressman Richard Hanna and special guests: NYSCA; Peggy O'Shea, President and CEO of the Community Foundation of Oneida and Herkimer Counties; Andrew Marietta, Regional Manager of NYCON; and Stephen Butler, Executive Director of CNY Arts- as well as local leaders and legislators.
Why should business leaders attend?
1. Arts Means Business will help you think outside the box, by utilizing arts as a resource to attract and keep key employees.
2. Discover the potential of arts partnerships to help you leverage your: marketing dollars, tax deductible donations, employee benefit packages, and more.
3. Learn firsthand from NYS leaders how the arts are impacting our economy and sparking economic development in our communities.
4. Network with other area businesses, organizations and legislators.
Why should arts organizations and nonprofits attend?
1. Gain inspiration from examples of successful arts & business partnerships.
2. Learn how you can use regional models to stimulate your organizational budget and local economy through the arts.
3. Hear arts impact updates from NYS leaders.
4. Participate in the Roundtable Discussion! Make your voice heard and participate in important discussions that may impact the Regional Assessment.
5. Network with other area businesses, organizations and legislators.
$15 Event Fee Includes:
Coffee networking time
Breakfast buffet catered by Spressos
Keynote Address by Congressman Richard Hanna
Optional Roundtable Discussion after the morning session